Sunday, March 08, 2009

Between the Sweaters

When you have a plan to knit 12 sweaters in one year, it gets difficult when you think about knitting something else. It's easy to fit in some small things - a pair of fingerless mitts knit with Lobster Pot cashmere in the Toasty pattern.


But how do you fit in something bigger? Much bigger!!



Last year I joined the Shakespeare in Lace club from Wooly Wonka Fibers and our first kit has been sent out. It's the Desdemona Shawl by Miriam Felton and it is absolutely gorgeous. But I don't know how to find the time to cast on for this when I have already have a commitment to my sweaters (or maybe I should BE committed :)!)

Speaking of sweaters - numero tres is being sewn up and needs the neck knit up (Chamomile in Rowan Summer Tweed).


And number four is being worked - Fleece Artist Garter Stitch Jacket kit purchased from Colorsong Yarn.

3 comments:

Ina said...

Tres? You're up to tres? Egad, I have uno y dos languishing.

Karen said...

I'll be curious to hear how you like Chamomile. I have been toying with making that one a long time.

knitspot anne said...

wow, you are just a sweater-making demon; and they are all so beautiful!